The AMP|EM provides full assistance (expertise, reagents, tools and equipment) and user training in custom-made, qualitative or quantitative ultrastructural analysis of various types of samples from protein complexes to cells, tissues, bio-composites and materials:
· Preparation, processing, and visualization of samples at both, conventional (RT) and cryo-conditions
· Electron Diffraction for structure determination of microcrystalline compounds
· Ultrastructure of protein complexes, liposomes, microbes or nanoparticles
· TEM analysis of ultra-thin sections from resin-embedded cells & tissue
· Antigen detection and localisation by immuno-gold TEM
· 3D-reconstruction of sub-cellular volumes by Electron Tomography
· 3D-surface morphology of biological samples by SEM
· Material and bio-composite ultrastructure analysis by SEM
· Correlative Light and Electron Microscopy (CLEM)
· Quantitative morphometric analysis and stereology
2. We will arrange a meeting to discuss your project objectives and needs further and advise on available tools and support we can provide. You provide relevant supporting QC materials and information necessary for assessment of technical feasibility, schedule and costs.
4. After you submit signed quotation (A*STAR applicants) or P.O. (non-A*STAR applicants), we schedule the sample delivery or training session (where applicable).
5. You deliver samples according to the schedule and instructions provided, including Sample Delivery Form and appropriate documentation (see Biosafety and user policy). [Note: Appropriate sampling, harvesting and handling of biological material are critical for delivery of conclusive results and shall be discussed with our staff in advance.]
6. We keep you updated on the progress. Depending on qualitative properties of your samples, we may request delivery of an additional batch of samples to repeat the analysis and/or seek consent of your P.I. to adjust the quotation accordingly.
7. Upon completion of the analysis you receive all data and a report summary. Billing is done through the RSC (direct transfer for A*STAR users or an invoice issued to non-A*STAR users).
Data Security Compliance
To ensure that user's data stored with A*STAR Microscopy Platform (AMP) are secure, users are to declare their data classification and content of personal information in data by filling the Data Classification & PDPA form.
Access to Platform
Biopolis level #B2 via lift from PROTEOS, GENOME or MATRIX building lobby (Check your card is granting access)
External users and visitors:
PROTEOS building, 61 Biopolis Drive, Singapore 138673 (Register at the reception desk at PROTEOS building lobby)